KRISTOPHER MCCALL, MD
- Hip, Knee, and Shoulder Replacement Surgery for Arthritis
- Arthroscopic Surgery of the Shoulder - Including Rotator Cuff Tear Repairs, Biceps Tendon Tears, Acromioclavicular (AC) Joint Arthritis, Labral Tear Repairs, and Shoulder Stabilization.
- Arthroscopic Surgery of the Knee - Including ACL Reconstructions, Meniscal Tear Repairs, Patellar Stabilization, Cartilage Restoration.
- Arthroscopic Surgery of the Shoulder, Knee, and Ankle.
- Hand and Wrist Surgery - Including Carpal Tunnel Release, Trigger Finger Release, Dupuytren’s Contracture Excision, Cubital Tunnel Release, Fracture Care
- Foot and Ankle - Forefoot, Midfoot, Hindfoot Injury and Arthritis, Achilles Tightness, Haglunds Excision
- Adult and Pediatric Fracture Care of both Upper and Lower Extremities
- Office Diagnostic Ultrasound and Ultrasound Guided Steroid Injections
- Office Diagnostic X-ray
- Visiting Professor Best Case Report Award 2016
- "Regrowth of Radius in 6 year old After Extrusion"
- Visiting Professor Quality Improvement Project Award 2014 "Electronic Medical Records"
- Alpha Omega Alpha Medical Honor Society
- Magna cum laude
- Phi Kappa Phi National Honor Society
- Phi Eta Sigma National Honor Society
- Golden Key National Honor Society
- National Society of Collegiate Scholars
- Dean's List at Texas A&M University
- Eagle Scout, Boy Scouts of America with Three Eagle Palms
Research & Experience
- Surgical Infection Society Podium Case Report Presentation
- "Reactivation of Coccidioides in the Setting of HIV"
- "Burden of Injury of Thru Knee and Above Knee Traumatic Amputations"
- David C. Teague, MD, Chairman of Orthopedics OUHSC
- "Regrowth of Radius in a 6 Year old After Extrusion"
- Published: Journal of Pediatric Orthopedics, B July 2018
- Published: “In – Hospital Mobidity & Mortality of Traumatic Lower Extremity Amputations” Orthopedics November 2020
Education & Training
Texas A&M University (College Station, TX)
B.S. in Biomedical Science
University of Texas Medical Branch, Galveston, TX Degree – Medical Doctor
University of Oklahoma in Oklahoma City.
Extensive research and published in techniques used to obtain bone healing/fusion using state-of-the-art bio materials and bone marrow aspirate.
Board Certified, American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
KRISTOPHER MCCALL, MD
Dr. Kristopher B. McCall attended Texas A&M University where he graduated Magna Cum Laude. At that time he went on to medical school at UTMB in Galveston, Texas. This was followed by completing his Orthopedic residency at the University of Oklahoma in Oklahoma City.
After completing his residency in Oklahoma he returned to Lufkin in order to be close to family and provide service to the community in which he grew up.
Dr. McCall was born and raised in Lufkin, Texas graduating from Lufkin High School. He played baseball for the Lufkin Panthers all through high school, and is very proud of his Lufkin roots…
He is focused on helping patients return to a more active, and healthy lifestyle through rapid recovery programs.